Transplant News Terms Of Service,
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Personal Data Collect
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last names
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city
- IP addresses
- Cookies and usage data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
TRANSPLANT NEWS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis of valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To share with partners and third parties for data collection, statistics, advertisement and geolocation targeting
- Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
TRANSPLANT NEWS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of TRANSPLANT MEDIA CORP
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- To collect data for analysis, advertisement or geolocation targeting
- To fulfill agreements that require data transfer to sponsors and business partners
- Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Transplant News collects and organizes publicly available information, including media and public releases to provide the public with unfiltered & prompt access to developments in transplantation with no comment or interpretation. Where possible, links to the original source are shown to ensure the source attribution and accuracy.
All trademarks and rights, including copyrights are owned by their respective owners and Transplant News only acts as a medium/platform to allow the public to access information not restricted under applying laws.
Therefore, all content is used for news reporting purposes within the extent specified and permitted under local/international laws and Freedom of Information laws (FOI laws). For news reporting purposes, Transplant News relies on fair use for textual and media content to keep the public better informed on developments in transplantation.
If you are a person mentioned in a story or you are a copyright holder and believe that any content should be removed, revised or taken down, please use the contact information at the bottom of this page, or the contact page to contact us.
You are solely responsible for your use of this site (and any information or material available from it) and you accept all risks and consequences that might arise from your use of this site (and any information or material available from it).
Transplant News is not in any way liable for any losses, damages, costs, expenses and liability of any kind that you or any other person may suffer or incur directly or indirectly from you using this site and any information or material available from it.
The views expressed in articles are solely those of the author/public & private organizations and do not in any way represent the views of Transplant News, and are not approved, endorsed, embraced by Transplant News.
However, Transplant News can remove any content reported by the public or government authorities due to violation of any laws or individual rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
Transplant News excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it; and Transplant News does not give any representation or warranty of any kind (whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including in relation to the availability, accuracy, currency, completeness, quality, reliability or suitability for any purpose of this site and any information or material available from it, or that the information or material will not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, or that the site will be free from defects, viruses, third party interception or other security threats or vulnerabilities including those which could cause loss or damage to you.
To the extent that Transplant News’ liability for a breach of any statutory condition or warranty cannot be excluded, then to the extent permitted by law, liability is limited to, at Transplant News’ discretion, the replacement of the information or material available from this site or a remedy of Transplant News’ choice.
Information at this site:
- -Is general publicly available information as released by public and private organizations and is not fact-checked, corrected or verified
- -May come from the originating/issuing organizations and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length
- -Is not produced all by Transplant News, and is solely those of the author(s)/public & private organization(s) and does not in any way represent the views of Transplant News, and are not approved, endorsed, embraced by Transplant News
- -May not be accurate, current, relevant, up to date or complete
- -Is subject to change or deletion without notice
- -Is not a substitute for a direct access to the original source
- -May include the views or recommendations of third parties, especially controversial opinions or political views, which do not necessarily be accurate
- Links to External Websites
Transplant News has no direct control over the content of any linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It is your responsibility to make your own decisions about visiting linked external sites, and about the accuracy, currency, completeness, quality, reliability and suitability for any purpose of information contained in such sites.
- Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of those sites, including any information, material or third party products or services available from or through those sites. You are responsible for being aware of which organisation/company is hosting any site you visit.
- Informational Purposes Only
All content and media on Transplant News is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health, medical, or personal advice.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these any information within this page please contact us:
- By Email: [email protected]
- By Phone: 1 (949) 371-5623
Via Live Chat, from the contact page.