Become a published transplant influencer! Share your transplant stories and unique take on the happenings in the transplant community around the world. At Transplant News we’re building the world’s premier source for transplant stories, news and information and you can be a part of it! If selected to become a Transplant News contributor, you could benefit in the following ways:
- Become an influencer in the transplant community, or expand your reach if you already are one
- Improve SEO and traffic to your website since your URL is live, and shown on all your posts
- Personal author profile page with your unique URL, photo, bio, and linked previews of all your own stories
- Gain more social media followers with links to your external social media profiles on your author profile, and story pages
- Promote yourself as a contributor of a world-class transplant news publisher
- Share your transplant stories and unique perspective with the world across all your social media profiles
- Network with other Transplant News Contributors on private groups on Transplant Cafe and Facebook
- Your posts shared across all our social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Transplant Cafe
- And much more!
Who should consider becoming a Transplant News contributor?
- Transplant foundations
- Transplant bloggers
- Workers in the transplant space
- Patients with story writing or reporting experience
- Anyone that’s truly passionate about transplantation
If this sounds like you and you can write new, unique and copyscape verified transplant news stories and content, becoming a Transplant News contributor may be for you. Sound good? Ready for the challenge? If this is a journey you’d like to take with us and other contributors, we’d love to hear from you! Here are the next steps to be considered:
- If you’re not yet a member of Transplant Cafe (TC), Click Here to join now.
- Click Here to send us a message and let us know you’re interested!
- We’ll get back to you shortly after to tell you more and get started!
That’s it for now.. we look forward to hearing from you!
The Transplant News Team.